5. Direct and Indirect Mechanisms of Alcohol Teratogenesis: Implications for Understanding Alterations in Brain and Behavior in FASD
- Prof. Dr. Edward P. Riley5,
- Prof. Dr. Sterling Clarren6,
- Dr. Joanne Weinberg7 and
- Prof. Dr. Egon Jonsson8
Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: Management and Policy Perspectives of FASD, First Edition
How to Cite
Uban, K. A., Bodnar, T., Butts, K., Sliwowska, J. H., Comeau, W. and Weinberg, J. (2010) Direct and Indirect Mechanisms of Alcohol Teratogenesis: Implications for Understanding Alterations in Brain and Behavior in FASD, in Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: Management and Policy Perspectives of FASD, First Edition (eds E. P. Riley, S. Clarren, J. Weinberg and E. Jonsson), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527632510.ch5
San Diego State University, Center for Behavioral Teratology, 6363, Alvarado Ct. #209, San Diego, CA 92120, USA
University of British Columbia, Faculty of Medicine – Pediatrics, L408 – Oak Street 4480, Vancouver, BC V6H 3V4, Canada
University of British Columbia, Department of Cellular & Physioloical Scinces, Health Sciences Mall 2350, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
University of Alberta, University of Calgary, Department of Public Health Science, Institute of Health Economics, 10405 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3N4, Canada
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527328390
Online ISBN: 9783527632510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!