14. Molecular Modeling Approach to Enzymatic Polymerization
- Prof. Katja Loos
Published Online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Biocatalysis in Polymer Chemistry
How to Cite
Fels, G. and Baum, I. (2010) Molecular Modeling Approach to Enzymatic Polymerization, in Biocatalysis in Polymer Chemistry (ed K. Loos), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527632534.ch14
University of Groningen, Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials, Department of Polymer Chemistry, Nijenborgh 4, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 25 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 24 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527326181
Online ISBN: 9783527632534
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!