8. Mesophase Morphologies of Silicone Block Copolymers in a Selective Solvent Studied by SAXS
- Prof. Dr. Tharwat F. Tadros
Published Online: 26 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Self-Organized Surfactant Structures
How to Cite
Leisner, D., Uddin, Md. H., López-Quintela, M. A., Imae, T. and Kunieda, H. (2010) Mesophase Morphologies of Silicone Block Copolymers in a Selective Solvent Studied by SAXS, in Self-Organized Surfactant Structures (ed T. F. Tadros), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527632633.ch8
89 Nash Grove Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40, 4HE, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527319909
Online ISBN: 9783527632633
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!