48. Sesame: Overcoming the Abiotic Stresses in the Queen of Oilseed Crops
- Dr. Narendra Tuteja4,5,
- Dr. Sarvajeet Singh Gill4,6,
- Prof. Antonio F. Tiburcio7 and
- Dr. Renu Tuteja4
Published Online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Improving Crop Resistance to Abiotic Stress, Volume 1 & Volume 2
How to Cite
Lakhanpaul, S., Singh, V., Kumar, S., Bhardwaj, D. and Bhat, K. V. (2012) Sesame: Overcoming the Abiotic Stresses in the Queen of Oilseed Crops, in Improving Crop Resistance to Abiotic Stress, Volume 1 & Volume 2 (eds N. Tuteja, S. S. Gill, A. F. Tiburcio and R. Tuteja), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527632930.ch48
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Plant Molecular Biology Group, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110 067, India
MD University, Centre for Biotechnology, Rohtak 124 001, Haryana, India
Aligarh Muslim University, Department of Botany, Aligarh 202 002, Uttar Pradesh, India
Universitat de Barcelona, Unitat de Fisiologia Vegetal, Facultat de Farmàcia, Av. Joan XXIII, S/N, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- Published Online: 30 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 14 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527328406
Online ISBN: 9783527632930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!