6. Charge Transport through Molecules: Organic Nanocables for Molecular Electronics
- Prof. Dr. Laurens D. A. Siebbeles and
- Dr. Ferdinand C. Grozema
Published Online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Charge and Exciton Transport through Molecular Wires
How to Cite
Wielopolski, M., Guldi, D. M., Clark, T. and Martín, N. (2011) Charge Transport through Molecules: Organic Nanocables for Molecular Electronics, in Charge and Exciton Transport through Molecular Wires (eds L. D. A. Siebbeles and F. C. Grozema), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527633074.ch6
Delft University of Technology, Department of Chemical Engineering, Optoelectronic Materials Section, Julianalaan 136, 2628 BL Delft, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 26 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527325016
Online ISBN: 9783527633074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!