7. Electron and Exciton Transport to Appended Traps
- Prof. Dr. Laurens D. A. Siebbeles and
- Dr. Ferdinand C. Grozema
Published Online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Charge and Exciton Transport through Molecular Wires
How to Cite
Miller, J. R., Cook, A. R., Schanze, K. S. and Sreearunothai, P. (2011) Electron and Exciton Transport to Appended Traps, in Charge and Exciton Transport through Molecular Wires (eds L. D. A. Siebbeles and F. C. Grozema), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527633074.ch7
Delft University of Technology, Department of Chemical Engineering, Optoelectronic Materials Section, Julianalaan 136, 2628 BL Delft, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 26 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527325016
Online ISBN: 9783527633074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!