4. Electrodeposited Porous ZnO Sensitized by Organic Dyes – Promising Materials for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Potential Application in Large-Scale Photovoltaics
- Prof. Richard C. Alkire4,
- Prof. Dieter M. Kolb5,
- Prof. Jacek Lipkowski6 and
- Prof. Philip N. Ross7
Published Online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Photoelectrochemical Materials and Energy Conversion Processes: Volume 12
How to Cite
Schlettwein, D., Yoshida, T. and Lincot, D. (2010) Electrodeposited Porous ZnO Sensitized by Organic Dyes – Promising Materials for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Potential Application in Large-Scale Photovoltaics, in Photoelectrochemical Materials and Energy Conversion Processes: Volume 12 (eds R. C. Alkire, D. M. Kolb, J. Lipkowski and P. N. Ross), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527633227.ch4
University of Illinois, 600 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
University of Ulm, Institute of Electrochemistry, Albert-Einstein-Allee 47, 89081 Ulm, Germany
University of Guelph, Department of Chemistry, N1G 2W1 Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Materials Science Department, 1 Cyclotron Road MS 2-100, Berkeley, CA 94720-0001, USA
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 15 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527328598
Online ISBN: 9783527633227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!