9. Single-Molecule Enzymatics
Published Online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Imaging: From Single Molecules to Ensembles
How to Cite
Sauer, M., Hofkens, J. and Enderlein, J. (2011) Single-Molecule Enzymatics, in Handbook of Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Imaging: From Single Molecules to Ensembles, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527633500.ch9
- Published Online: 21 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 26 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527316694
Online ISBN: 9783527633500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!