11. Carbon Capture and Storage
- Dr. Hans-Joachim Leimkühler
Published Online: 21 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Managing CO Emissions in the Chemical Industry
How to Cite
Schwendig, F. (2010) Carbon Capture and Storage, in Managing CO Emissions in the Chemical Industry (ed H.-J. Leimkühler), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527633623.ch11
Bayer Technology Services GmbH, Process Design Geb. E41, 51368 Leverkusen, Germany
- Published Online: 21 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 8 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527326594
Online ISBN: 9783527633623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!