19. Scientific Strategy for Optical Resolution by Salt Crystallization: New Methodologies for Controlling Crystal Shape, Crystallization, and Chirality of Diastereomeric Salt
- Prof. Dr. Takayuki Shioiri3,
- Dr. Kunisuke Izawa4 and
- Dr. Toshiro Konoike5
Published Online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Pharmaceutical Process Chemistry
How to Cite
Sakurai, R. and Sakai, K. (2010) Scientific Strategy for Optical Resolution by Salt Crystallization: New Methodologies for Controlling Crystal Shape, Crystallization, and Chirality of Diastereomeric Salt, in Pharmaceutical Process Chemistry (eds T. Shioiri, K. Izawa and T. Konoike), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527633678.ch19
1-18-12 Minamigaoka, Nisshin, Aichi 470-0114, Japan
Intermediate Chemicals Dept., Ajinomoto Co., Inc., 1-15-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8315, Japan
CMC Development Laboratories, Shionogi & Co., Ltd., 1-3 Kuise Terajima 2-chome, Amagasaki, Hyogo 660-0813, Japan
- Published Online: 5 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 27 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527326501
Online ISBN: 9783527633678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!