16. Thyroid Hormone Actions on Glioma Cells
- Prof. Dr. Achille G. Gravanis2,
- Prof. Dr. Synthia H. Mellon3
Published Online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Hormones in Neurodegeneration, Neuroprotection, and Neurogenesis
How to Cite
Zhou, M., Kimelberg, H. K., Davis, F. B. and Davis, P. J. (2011) Thyroid Hormone Actions on Glioma Cells, in Hormones in Neurodegeneration, Neuroprotection, and Neurogenesis (eds A. G. Gravanis and S. H. Mellon), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527633968.ch16
University of Crete, Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Stavrakia, 71110 Heraklion, Greece
University of California, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, The Center for Reproductive Sciences, 513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
- Published Online: 2 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 14 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527326273
Online ISBN: 9783527633968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!