17. In vivo Photothermal and Photoacoustic Flow Cytometry
- Prof. Valery V. Tuchin2,3
Published Online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Advanced Optical Flow Cytometry: Methods and Disease Diagnoses
How to Cite
Tuchin, V. V., Galanzha, E. I. and Zharov, V. P. (2011) In vivo Photothermal and Photoacoustic Flow Cytometry, in Advanced Optical Flow Cytometry: Methods and Disease Diagnoses (ed V. V. Tuchin), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527634286.ch17
Saratov State University, Optics and Biophotonics, Department and Research-Educational Institute of Optics and Biophotonics, 83 Astrakhanskaya St., Saratov 410012, Russia
Laboratory on Laser Diagnostics of Technical and Living Systems, Institute of Precise Mechanics and Control of RAS, 24, Rabochaya st., Saratov 410028, Russia
- Published Online: 5 APR 2011
- Published Print: 20 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527409341
Online ISBN: 9783527634286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!