9. Impaired Regulation of Glutamate Receptor Channels and Signaling Molecules by β-Amyloid in Alzheimer's Disease
- Prof. Raz Jelinek
Published Online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Lipids and Cellular Membranes in Amyloid Diseases
How to Cite
Yan, Z. (2011) Impaired Regulation of Glutamate Receptor Channels and Signaling Molecules by β-Amyloid in Alzheimer's Disease, in Lipids and Cellular Membranes in Amyloid Diseases (ed R. Jelinek), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527634323.ch9
Ben Gurion Univ. of the Negev, Department of Chemistry, Staedler Minerva Center, 1 Ben Gurion Ave, 84105 Beer Sheva, Israel
- Published Online: 5 APR 2011
- Published Print: 6 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328604
Online ISBN: 9783527634323
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!