23. Nanotechnology in the Food Sector
- James G. Brennan MSc FIFST2 and
- Dr. Alistair S. Grandison3
Published Online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Food Processing Handbook, Second Edition
How to Cite
Kirby, C. J. (2011) Nanotechnology in the Food Sector, in Food Processing Handbook, Second Edition (eds J. G. Brennan and A. S. Grandison), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527634361.ch23
16 Benning Way, Wokingham, Berks RG40 1XX, United Kingdom
Department of Food and Nutritional Sciences, University of Reading, P.O. Box 226, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 6AP, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 12 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527324682
Online ISBN: 9783527634361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!