5. The Role of Epidemiology in Cancer Risk Assessment of Nonionizing Radiation
- Prof. Dr. Günter Obe5,6,
- Dr. Burkhard Jandrig7,
- Prof. Dr. Gary E. Marchant8,
- Dipl. Päd. Holger Schütz9,
- Prof. Dr. Peter M. Wiedemann10
Published Online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Cancer Risk Evaluation: Methods and Trends
How to Cite
Schüz, J., Berg-Beckhoff, G., Schlehofer, B. and Blettner, M. (2011) The Role of Epidemiology in Cancer Risk Assessment of Nonionizing Radiation, in Cancer Risk Evaluation: Methods and Trends (eds G. Obe, B. Jandrig, G. E. Marchant, H. Schütz and P. M. Wiedemann), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527634613.ch5
Ret. from University Duisburg-Essen, Germany
Gershwinstrasse 33, 14513 Teltow, Germany
Max-Delbrück-Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC), Robert-Rössle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, P.O. Box 877906, Tempe, AZ 85287-796, USA
Research Center Jülich, Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-8), 52425 Jülich, Germany
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT), TAB – Büro für Technikfolgen-Abschätzung beim Deutschen Bundestag, Neue Schönhauser Straße 10, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Published Online: 27 APR 2011
- Published Print: 20 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527327539
Online ISBN: 9783527634613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!