5. Enzyme-Based Biosensors: Synthesis and Applications
- Prof., Dr. Songjun Li PhD4,
- Prof. Dr. Jagdish Singh5,6,
- Prof. Dr. He Li PhD7 and
- Prof. Dr. Ipsita A. Banerjee PhD8
Published Online: 19 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
How to Cite
Cao, S., Chen, J., Jin, X., Wu, W. and Zhao, Z. (2011) Enzyme-Based Biosensors: Synthesis and Applications, in Biosensor Nanomaterials (eds S. Li, J. Singh, H. Li and I. A. Banerjee), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527635160.ch5
Central China Normal University, College of Chemistry, Key Laboratory of Pesticide & Chemical Biology of Ministry of Education, 152 Luoyu Road, Wuhan, 430 079, China
North Dakota State University, Dept. Pharmac. Sciences, Fargo, ND 58108-6050, USA
North Dakota State University, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 1401 Albrecht Boulevard, Fargo, ND 58102, USA
University of Jinan, School of Medical and Life Sciences, No 106 Jiwei Road, Jinan, Shandong 250022, China
Fordham University, Dept. of Chemistry, Bronx, NY 10458, USA
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328413
Online ISBN: 9783527635160
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!