9. Nanomaterials for Optical Imaging
- Prof., Dr. Songjun Li PhD2,
- Prof. Dr. Jagdish Singh3,4,
- Prof. Dr. He Li PhD5 and
- Prof. Dr. Ipsita A. Banerjee PhD6
Published Online: 19 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
How to Cite
Wagh, A. V., Malik, R. and Law, B. (2011) Nanomaterials for Optical Imaging, in Biosensor Nanomaterials (eds S. Li, J. Singh, H. Li and I. A. Banerjee), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527635160.ch9
Central China Normal University, College of Chemistry, Key Laboratory of Pesticide & Chemical Biology of Ministry of Education, 152 Luoyu Road, Wuhan, 430 079, China
North Dakota State University, Dept. Pharmac. Sciences, Fargo, ND 58108-6050, USA
North Dakota State University, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 1401 Albrecht Boulevard, Fargo, ND 58102, USA
University of Jinan, School of Medical and Life Sciences, No 106 Jiwei Road, Jinan, Shandong 250022, China
Fordham University, Dept. of Chemistry, Bronx, NY 10458, USA
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328413
Online ISBN: 9783527635160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!