2. The Role of Chemistry in Addressing Hunger and Food Security
- Prof. Javier Garcia-Martinez2 and
- Dr. Elena Serrano-Torregrosa3
Published Online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
The Chemical Element: Chemistry's Contribution to Our Global Future, First Edition
How to Cite
Fanzo, J., Remans, R. and Sanchez, P. (2011) The Role of Chemistry in Addressing Hunger and Food Security, in The Chemical Element: Chemistry's Contribution to Our Global Future, First Edition (eds J. Garcia-Martinez and E. Serrano-Torregrosa), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527635641.ch2
University of Alicante, Inorganic Chem. Deptarment, Carretera San Vicente s/n., 03690 Alicante, Spanien
Dept. Inorganic Chemistry, University of Alicante, Campus de San Vicente, 03690 Alicante, Spanien
- Published Online: 27 APR 2011
- Published Print: 6 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328802
Online ISBN: 9783527635641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!