- Prof. Andreas Lendlein1,2,3,
- Dr. Adam Sisson2,3,4
Published Online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Biodegradable Polymers: Isolation, Synthesis, Characterization and Applications
How to Cite
Sisson, A. L., Schroeter, M. and Lendlein, A. (2011) Polyesters, in Handbook of Biodegradable Polymers: Isolation, Synthesis, Characterization and Applications (eds A. Lendlein and A. Sisson), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527635818.ch1
GKSS Forschungszentrum, Inst. für Chemie, Kantstr. 55, 14513 Teltow, Germany
Center for Biomaterial Development, Institute of Polymer Research, Helmholtz-Zemtrum Geesthacht, Kantstr. 55, 14513 Teltow, Germany
Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies, Institute of Polymer Research, Helmholtz-Zemtrum Geesthacht, Kantstr. 55, 14513 Teltow, Germany
GKSS Forschungszentrum, Zentrum f. Biomaterialentw., Kantstraße 55, 14513 Teltow, Germany
- Published Online: 27 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 29 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527324415
Online ISBN: 9783527635818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!