5. Opportunities for MOFs in CO2 Capture from Flue Gases, Natural Gas, and Syngas by Adsorption
- Dr. David Farrusseng
Published Online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Metal-Organic Frameworks: Applications from Catalysis to Gas Storage
How to Cite
Pirngruber, G. D. and Llewellyn, P. L. (2011) Opportunities for MOFs in CO2 Capture from Flue Gases, Natural Gas, and Syngas by Adsorption, in Metal-Organic Frameworks: Applications from Catalysis to Gas Storage (ed D. Farrusseng), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527635856.ch5
Université Lyon 1, IRCELYON, CNRS UMR 5256, 2 avenue Albert Einstein, 69626 Villeurbanne, France
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328703
Online ISBN: 9783527635856
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!