5. Acyclic and Cyclic Nucleoside Phosphonates
- Prof. Dr. Erik De Clercq
Published Online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Antiviral Drug Strategies
How to Cite
Mackman, R. L. and Cihlar, T. (2011) Acyclic and Cyclic Nucleoside Phosphonates, in Antiviral Drug Strategies (ed E. De Clercq), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527635955.ch5
Rega Institute Medical Research, University of Leuven, Minderbroedersstraat 10, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
- Published Online: 12 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 6 APR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Prof. Dr. Raimund Mannhold3,
- Prof. Dr. Hugo Kubinyi4 and
- Prof. Dr. Gerd Folkers5
Series Editor Information
Molecular Drug Research Group, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Universitätsstrasse 1, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
Donnersbergstrasse 9, 67256 Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
Collegium Helveticum, STW/ETH Zurich, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Print ISBN: 9783527326969
Online ISBN: 9783527635955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!