7. Properties and Functions of Ocular Melanins and Melanosomes
- Prof. Jan Borovanský2 and
- Prof. Patrick A. Riley3,4
Published Online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Melanins and Melanosomes: Biosynthesis, Biogenesis, Physiological, and Pathological Functions
How to Cite
Różanowska, M. (2011) Properties and Functions of Ocular Melanins and Melanosomes, in Melanins and Melanosomes: Biosynthesis, Biogenesis, Physiological, and Pathological Functions (eds J. Borovanský and P. A. Riley), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527636150.ch7
Charles University, First Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Biochemistry and Experimental Oncology, U Nemocnice 5, 128 53 Prague 2, Czech Republic
Em. Prof. of Cell Pathology, University College London, Grange Avenue, London N20 8AB, United Kingdom
Totteridge Institute for Advanced Studies, The Grange, Grange Avenue, London N20 8AB, UK
- Published Online: 27 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 29 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328925
Online ISBN: 9783527636150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!