10. Synthesis of Saccharide-Derived Functional Polymers
- Prof. Dr. Robert T. Mathers2 and
- Prof. Dr. Michael A. R. Meier3
Published Online: 19 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Green Polymerization Methods: Renewable Starting Materials, Catalysis and Waste Reduction
How to Cite
Thimm, J. and Thiem, J. (2011) Synthesis of Saccharide-Derived Functional Polymers, in Green Polymerization Methods: Renewable Starting Materials, Catalysis and Waste Reduction (eds R. T. Mathers and M. A. R. Meier), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527636167.ch10
Pennsylvania State University, Department of Chemistry, 3550 Seventh Street Road, New Kensington, PA 15068, USA
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute of Organic Chemistry, Fritz-Haber-Weg 6, Building 30.42, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527326259
Online ISBN: 9783527636167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!