9. Poly(lactide)s as Robust Renewable Materials
- Prof. Dr. Robert T. Mathers2 and
- Prof. Dr. Michael A. R. Meier3
Published Online: 19 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Green Polymerization Methods: Renewable Starting Materials, Catalysis and Waste Reduction
How to Cite
Becker, J. M. and Dove, A. P. (2011) Poly(lactide)s as Robust Renewable Materials, in Green Polymerization Methods: Renewable Starting Materials, Catalysis and Waste Reduction (eds R. T. Mathers and M. A. R. Meier), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527636167.ch9
Pennsylvania State University, Department of Chemistry, 3550 Seventh Street Road, New Kensington, PA 15068, USA
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute of Organic Chemistry, Fritz-Haber-Weg 6, Building 30.42, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527326259
Online ISBN: 9783527636167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!