2. Transboundary Water Resources Management: Needs for a Coordinated Multidisciplinary Approach
- Prof. Dr. Jacques Ganoulis1,
- Dr. Alice Aureli2 and
- Prof. Dr. Jean Fried3,4
Published Online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Transboundary Water Resources Management: A Multidisciplinary Approach
How to Cite
Ganoulis, J. and Fried, J. (2011) Transboundary Water Resources Management: Needs for a Coordinated Multidisciplinary Approach, in Transboundary Water Resources Management: A Multidisciplinary Approach (eds J. Ganoulis, A. Aureli and J. Fried), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527636655.ch2
UNESCO Chair and Network INWEB, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Department of Civil Engineering, Division of Hydraulics and Environmental Engineering, 54124 Thessaloniki, Greece
UNESCO, International Hydrological Programme, 1, rue Miollis, 75732 Paris, France
University of California, School of Social Ecology, Department of Planning, Policy and Design, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
UNESCO, Paris, France
- Published Online: 19 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 15 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527330140
Online ISBN: 9783527636655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!