13. Translation of Motilin and Ghrelin Receptor Agonists into Drugs for Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Prof. Dr. Miguel Castanho and
- Prof. Dr. Nuno C. Santos
Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Peptide Drug Discovery and Development: Translational Research in Academia and Industry
How to Cite
Sanger, G. J., Broad, J. and Alpers, D. H. (2011) Translation of Motilin and Ghrelin Receptor Agonists into Drugs for Gastrointestinal Disorders, in Peptide Drug Discovery and Development: Translational Research in Academia and Industry (eds M. Castanho and N. C. Santos), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527636730.ch13
University of Lisbon, Institute of Biochemistry, Av. Egas Moniz, 1649-028 Lisboa, Portugal
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 5 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328918
Online ISBN: 9783527636730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!