14. Of Mice and Men: Translational Research on Amylin Agonism
- Prof. Dr. Miguel Castanho,
- Prof. Dr. Nuno C. Santos
Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Peptide Drug Discovery and Development: Translational Research in Academia and Industry
How to Cite
Roth, J. D., Mack, C. M., Trevaskis, J. L. and Parkes, D. G. (2011) Of Mice and Men: Translational Research on Amylin Agonism, in Peptide Drug Discovery and Development: Translational Research in Academia and Industry (eds M. Castanho and N. C. Santos), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527636730.ch14
University of Lisbon, Institute of Biochemistry, Av. Egas Moniz, 1649-028 Lisboa, Portugal
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 5 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328918
Online ISBN: 9783527636730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!