8. Turning Endogenous Peptides into New Analgesics: The Example of Kyotorphin Derivatives
- Prof. Dr. Miguel Castanho and
- Prof. Dr. Nuno C. Santos
Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Peptide Drug Discovery and Development: Translational Research in Academia and Industry
How to Cite
Ribeiro, M. M. B., Serrano, I. D. and Santos, S. S. (2011) Turning Endogenous Peptides into New Analgesics: The Example of Kyotorphin Derivatives, in Peptide Drug Discovery and Development: Translational Research in Academia and Industry (eds M. Castanho and N. C. Santos), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527636730.ch8
University of Lisbon, Institute of Biochemistry, Av. Egas Moniz, 1649-028 Lisboa, Portugal
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 5 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328918
Online ISBN: 9783527636730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!