45. Antisense Derivatives of U7 Small Nuclear RNA as Modulators of Pre-mRNA Splicing
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Stamm2,
- Prof. Dr. Christopher W. J. Smith3,
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Lührmann4
Published Online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Alternative pre-mRNA Splicing: Theory and Protocols
How to Cite
Meyer, K. and Schümperli, D. (2012) Antisense Derivatives of U7 Small Nuclear RNA as Modulators of Pre-mRNA Splicing, in Alternative pre-mRNA Splicing: Theory and Protocols (eds S. Stamm, C. W. J. Smith and R. Lührmann), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527636778.ch45
University of Kentucky, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, B278 Biomedical/Biological Sciences Research Building, 741 South Limestone Street, Lexington, KY 40536-0298, USA
University of Cambridge, Department of Biochemistry, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QW, United Kingdom
Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Department of Cellular Biochemistry, Am Fassberg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
- Published Online: 2 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 11 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527326068
Online ISBN: 9783527636778
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!