10. Lipopolysaccharides of Coxiella Burnetii: Chemical Composition and Structure, and their Role in Diagnosis of Q Fever
- Prof. Jiri Stulik1,2,3,
- Prof. Rudolf Toman4,
- Prof. Patrick Butaye5,6,
- Dr. Robert G. Ulrich7
Published Online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
BSL3 and BSL4 Agents: Proteomics, Glycomics, and Antigenicity
How to Cite
Toman, R. and Vadovič, P. (2011) Lipopolysaccharides of Coxiella Burnetii: Chemical Composition and Structure, and their Role in Diagnosis of Q Fever, in BSL3 and BSL4 Agents: Proteomics, Glycomics, and Antigenicity (eds J. Stulik, R. Toman, P. Butaye and R. G. Ulrich), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527638192.ch10
Ministry of Defence, Faculty of Military Health Service, Trebesska 1575, 500 01 Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
Institute of Molecular Pathology, FMHS UO, Trebesska 1575, 500 01 Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
Centre of Advanced Studies, Faculty of Military Health Sciences, Trebesska 1575, 500 01 Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
Slovak Academy of Sciences, Institute of Virology, Laboratory for Diagnosis and Prevention of Rickettsial and Chlamydial Infections, Dubravska cesta 9, 845 05 Bratislava 45, Slovak Republic
Veterimary and Agrochemical Research Centre, Department of Bacteriology and Immunology, VAR-CODA-CERVA, Groeselenberg 99, 1180 Bruxelles, Belgium
Ghent University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Pathology, Bacteriology, and Poultry Diseases, Salisburylaan 133, 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium
United States Army Medical Research, Institute of Infectious Diseases, Department of Immunology, 1425 Porter Street, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
- Published Online: 30 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 21 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527327805
Online ISBN: 9783527638192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!