11. Ultrathin Films of Conjugated Polymer Networks: A Precursor Polymer Approach Toward Electro-Optical Devices, Sensors, and Nanopatterning
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Knoll1 and
- Prof. Dr. Rigoberto C. Advincula2
Published Online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Functional Polymer Films: 2 Volume Set
How to Cite
Advincula, R. C. (2011) Ultrathin Films of Conjugated Polymer Networks: A Precursor Polymer Approach Toward Electro-Optical Devices, Sensors, and Nanopatterning, in Functional Polymer Films: 2 Volume Set (eds W. Knoll and R. C. Advincula), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527638482.ch11
AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, Donau-City-Straße 1, 1220 Vienna, Austria
University of Houston, Department of Chemistry, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 136 Fleming Bldg., Houston, TX 77204-5003, USA
- Published Online: 7 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 20 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527321902
Online ISBN: 9783527638482
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!