4. Langmuir–Blodgett–Kuhn Multilayer Assemblies: Past, Present, and Future of the LB Technology
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Knoll3 and
- Prof. Dr. Rigoberto C. Advincula4
Published Online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Functional Polymer Films: 2 Volume Set
How to Cite
Balogh, D. T., Ferreira, M. and Oliveira, O. N. (2011) Langmuir–Blodgett–Kuhn Multilayer Assemblies: Past, Present, and Future of the LB Technology, in Functional Polymer Films: 2 Volume Set (eds W. Knoll and R. C. Advincula), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527638482.ch4
AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, Donau-City-Straße 1, 1220 Vienna, Austria
University of Houston, Department of Chemistry, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 136 Fleming Bldg., Houston, TX 77204-5003, USA
- Published Online: 7 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 20 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527321902
Online ISBN: 9783527638482
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!