5. Rhodium- and Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Conjugate Additions of Organoboronic Acids
- Prof. Dennis G. Hall
Published Online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Boronic Acids: Preparation and Applications in Organic Synthesis, Medicine and Materials (Volume 1 and 2), Second Edition
How to Cite
Berthon-Gelloz, G. and Hayashi, T. (2011) Rhodium- and Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Conjugate Additions of Organoboronic Acids, in Boronic Acids: Preparation and Applications in Organic Synthesis, Medicine and Materials (Volume 1 and 2), Second Edition (ed D. G. Hall), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527639328.ch5
4-010 Centennial Centre for Interdisciplinary Science, Department of Chemistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2G2, Canada
- Published Online: 20 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 19 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527325986
Online ISBN: 9783527639328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!