2. Principles of Computational Neuroscience
- Ranu Jung PhD3,4
Published Online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Biohybrid Systems: Nerves, Interfaces, and Machines
How to Cite
Venugopal, S., Crook, S., Srivatsan, M. and Jung, R. (2011) Principles of Computational Neuroscience, in Biohybrid Systems: Nerves, Interfaces, and Machines (ed R. Jung), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527639366.ch2
Florida International University, College of Engineering and Computing, Department of Biomedical Engineering, 10555 W. Flagler Street, EC 2602, Miami, FL 33174, USA
Arizona State University, School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering, Center for Adaptive Neural Systems, Tempe, AZ 85287, USA
- Published Online: 12 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 19 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527409495
Online ISBN: 9783527639366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!