15. Polyrotaxane Network as a Topologically Cross-Linked Polymer: Synthesis and Properties
- Prof. Akira Harada
Published Online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Supramolecular Polymer Chemistry
How to Cite
Takata, T., Arai, T., Kohsaka, Y., Shioya, M. and Koyama, Y. (2011) Polyrotaxane Network as a Topologically Cross-Linked Polymer: Synthesis and Properties, in Supramolecular Polymer Chemistry (ed A. Harada), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527639786.ch15
Osaka University, Department of Macromolecular Science, Graduate School of Science, 1-1 Machikaneyama-cho, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-0043, Japan
- Published Online: 2 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 7 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527323210
Online ISBN: 9783527639786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!