3. Ultrahigh-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy at Negative Spherical Aberration
- Prof. Gustaaf Van Tendeloo3,
- Prof. Dirk Van Dyck3,
- Prof. Dr. Stephen J. Pennycook4,5,6
Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Nanoscopy, Volume 1&2
How to Cite
Urban, K. W., Barthel, J., Houben, L., Jia, C.-L., Lentzen, M., Thust, A. and Tillmann, K. (2012) Ultrahigh-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy at Negative Spherical Aberration, in Handbook of Nanoscopy, Volume 1&2 (eds G. Van Tendeloo, D. Van Dyck and S. J. Pennycook), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527641864.ch3
University of Antwerp (RUCA), EMAT, Groenenborgerlaan 171, 2020 Antwerp, Belgium
Oak Ridge National Lab., Condensed Matter Science Div., Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6030, USA
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Materials Science and Technology Division, Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6071, USA
Vanderbilt University, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Nashville, TN 37235, USA
- Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 18 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527317066
Online ISBN: 9783527641864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!