17. Fungicides Acting on Signal Transduction
- Dr. Wolfgang Krämer4,
- Dr. Ulrich Schirmer5,
- Dr. Peter Jeschke6 and
- Dr. Matthias Witschel7
Published Online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Modern Crop Protection Compounds, Volumes 1-3, Second Edition
How to Cite
Corran, A., Knauf-Beiter, G. and Zeun, R. (2011) Fungicides Acting on Signal Transduction, in Modern Crop Protection Compounds, Volumes 1-3, Second Edition (eds W. Krämer, U. Schirmer, P. Jeschke and M. Witschel), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527644179.ch17
Rosenkranz 25, 51399 Burscheid, Germany
Berghalde 79, 69126 Heidelberg, Germany
Bayer CropScience AG, BCS AG-R-PC-PCC, Bldg. 6510, Alfred-Nobel-Str. 50, 40789 Monheim am Rhein, Germany
BASF SE GVA/HC-B009, 67056 Ludwigshafen, Germany
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527329656
Online ISBN: 9783527644179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!