16. DGS (Ditag Genome Scanning) – A Restriction-Based Paired-End Sequencing Approach for Genome Structural Analysis
- Dr. Matthias Harbers3,4,
- Prof. Dr. Günter Kahl5,6,7
Published Online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Tag-Based Next Generation Sequencing
How to Cite
Chen, J., Kim, Y. C. and Wang, S. M. (2012) DGS (Ditag Genome Scanning) – A Restriction-Based Paired-End Sequencing Approach for Genome Structural Analysis, in Tag-Based Next Generation Sequencing (eds M. Harbers and G. Kahl), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527644582.ch16
4-2-6 Nishihara, Kashiwa-Shi, Chiba 277-0885, Japan
DNAFORM Inc., Leading Venture Plaza 2, 75-1 Ono-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0046, Japan
Mohrmühlgasse 3, 63500 Seligenstadt, Germany
University of Frankfurt am Main Biocenter, Max-von-Lauestraße 9, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Frankfurt Biotechnology Innovation Center (FIZ), GenXPro Ltd, Altenhöferallee 3, 60438 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527328192
Online ISBN: 9783527644582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!