14. Key Features of a Compound Management System
- Dr. Mark Wigglesworth2 and
- Dr. Terry Wood3
Published Online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Management of Chemical and Biological Samples for Screening Applications
How to Cite
Battle, C. (2012) Key Features of a Compound Management System, in Management of Chemical and Biological Samples for Screening Applications (eds M. Wigglesworth and T. Wood), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527645251.ch14
GlaxoSmithKline, Medicines Research Centre, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NY, United Kingdom
TP & AAW Consultancy, 8, Arundel Road, Cliftonville, Kent, CT9 2AW, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 14 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527328222
Online ISBN: 9783527645251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!