1. Identification and Roles of the Active Species Generated on Various Photocatalysts
- Prof. Dr. Pierre Pichat
Published Online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Photocatalysis and Water Purification: From Fundamentals to Recent Applications
How to Cite
Nosaka, Y. and Nosaka, A. Y. (2013) Identification and Roles of the Active Species Generated on Various Photocatalysts, in Photocatalysis and Water Purification: From Fundamentals to Recent Applications (ed P. Pichat), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527645404.ch1
CNRS, Ecole Centrale de Lyon (STMS), Photocatalyse et Environnement, 69134 Ecully CEDEX, France
- Published Online: 13 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 20 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527331871
Online ISBN: 9783527645404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!