13. A Methodology for Modeling Slurry Photocatalytic Reactors for Degradation of an Organic Pollutant in Water
- Prof. Dr. Pierre Pichat
Published Online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Photocatalysis and Water Purification: From Fundamentals to Recent Applications
How to Cite
Alfano, O. M., Cassano, A. E., Brandi, R. J. and Satuf, M. L. (2013) A Methodology for Modeling Slurry Photocatalytic Reactors for Degradation of an Organic Pollutant in Water, in Photocatalysis and Water Purification: From Fundamentals to Recent Applications (ed P. Pichat), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527645404.ch13
CNRS, Ecole Centrale de Lyon (STMS), Photocatalyse et Environnement, 69134 Ecully CEDEX, France
- Published Online: 13 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 20 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527331871
Online ISBN: 9783527645404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!