14. Embracing Protein Plasticity in Ligand Docking
- Prof. Dr. Holger Gohlke
Published Online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Protein-Ligand Interactions, First Edition
How to Cite
Rueda, M. and Abagyan, R. (2012) Embracing Protein Plasticity in Ligand Docking, in Protein-Ligand Interactions, First Edition (ed H. Gohlke), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527645947.ch14
Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Inst.für Pharmaz. + Med.Chemie, Universitätsstr. 1, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Published Online: 20 APR 2012
- Published Print: 18 APR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Prof. Dr. Raimund Mannhold5,
- Prof. Dr. Hugo Kubinyi6 and
- Prof. Dr. Gerd Folkers7
Series Editor Information
Molecular Drug Research Group, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Universitätsstrasse 1, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
Donnersbergstrasse 9, 67256 Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
Collegium Helveticum, STW/ETH Zurich, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Print ISBN: 9783527329663
Online ISBN: 9783527645947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!