3. State-of-the-Art Models, Software, and Future Improvements
- Dr.rer.nat. Georg J. Schmitz1 and
- Dr. Ulrich Prahl2
Published Online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Integrative Computational Materials Engineering: Concepts and Applications of a Modular Simulation Platform
How to Cite
Apel, M. and Schmitz, G. J. (2012) State-of-the-Art Models, Software, and Future Improvements, in Integrative Computational Materials Engineering: Concepts and Applications of a Modular Simulation Platform (eds G. J. Schmitz and U. Prahl), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527646098.ch3
RWTH Aachen University, Access e.V., Intzestr. 5, 52072 Aachen, Germany
RWTH Aachen University, Department of Ferrous Metallurgy, Intzestr. 1, 52072 Aachen, Germany
- Published Online: 17 APR 2012
- Published Print: 15 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527330812
Online ISBN: 9783527646098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!