5. Structural and Electrical Characteristics of Alternative High-k Dielectrics for CMOS Applications
- Prof. Gang He and
- Prof. Zhaoqi Sun
Published Online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
High-k Gate Dielectrics for CMOS Technology
How to Cite
Chiu, F.-C., Mondal, S. and Pan, T.-M. (2012) Structural and Electrical Characteristics of Alternative High-k Dielectrics for CMOS Applications, in High-k Gate Dielectrics for CMOS Technology (eds G. He and Z. Sun), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527646340.ch5
Anhui University, School of Physics and Materials Science, Anhui Key Laboratory of Information Materials and Devices, Feixi Road 3, Hefei 230039, China
- Published Online: 23 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 22 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527330324
Online ISBN: 9783527646340
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!