9. Photolumniscence/Fluorescence Spectroscopic Technique for Nanomaterials Characterizations
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Singh5,
- Prof. Haibo Zeng6,
- Prof. Chunlei Guo7 and
- Prof. Weiping Cai8
Published Online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag & Co. KGaA
Nanomaterials: Processing and Characterization with Lasers
How to Cite
Cao, B., Gong, H., Zeng, H., Cai, W., Kumar, K., Sanguigno, L., Causa, F., Netti, P. A. and Dwivedi, Y. (2012) Photolumniscence/Fluorescence Spectroscopic Technique for Nanomaterials Characterizations, in Nanomaterials: Processing and Characterization with Lasers (eds S. C. Singh, H. Zeng, C. Guo and W. Cai), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527646821.ch9
National Centre for Plasma Science and Technology & School of Physical Sciences, Dublin City University, Dublin-9, Ireland
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, State Key Laboratory of Mechanics and Control of Mechanical Structures, Key Laboratory for Intelligent Nano Materials and Devices of the Ministry of Education, College of Material Science and Technology, Yudao Street 29, Nanjing 210016, People's Republic of China
University of Rochester, The Institute of Optics, 275, Hutchison Road, Rochester, NY 14627-0186, USA
Key Laboratory of Materials Physics, Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 350 Shushanghu Road, Hefei, Anhui 230031, China
- Published Online: 23 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 22 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527327157
Online ISBN: 9783527646821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!