9. Reliability and Application Scenarios of Stretchable Electronics Realized Using Printed Circuit Board Technologies
- Prof. Takao Someya
Published Online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
How to Cite
Vanfleteren, J., Bossuyt, F., Löher, T., Hsu, Y.-Y., Gonzalez, M. and Günther, J. (2012) Reliability and Application Scenarios of Stretchable Electronics Realized Using Printed Circuit Board Technologies, in Stretchable Electronics (ed T. Someya), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527646982.ch9
The University of Tokyo, Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Systems, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
- Published Online: 28 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 19 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527329786
Online ISBN: 9783527646982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!