12. Fullerene/Conjugated Polymer Composite for the State-of-the-Art Polymer Solar Cells
- Prof. Xiaoniu Yang2,3
Published Online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Semiconducting Polymer Composites: Principles, Morphologies, Properties and Applications
How to Cite
Ma, W. (2012) Fullerene/Conjugated Polymer Composite for the State-of-the-Art Polymer Solar Cells, in Semiconducting Polymer Composites: Principles, Morphologies, Properties and Applications (ed X. Yang), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527648689.ch12
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Polymer Composite Engineering, Changchung 130022, China
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Renmin Street 5625, Changchun 130022, China
- Published Online: 27 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 14 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527330300
Online ISBN: 9783527648689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!