5. Type-II Transmembrane Serine Proteases: Physiological Functions and Pathological Aspects
- Dr. Niels Behrendt
Published Online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Matrix Proteases in Health and Disease
How to Cite
Miller, G. S., Zoratti, G. L. and List, K. (2012) Type-II Transmembrane Serine Proteases: Physiological Functions and Pathological Aspects, in Matrix Proteases in Health and Disease (ed N. Behrendt), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527649327.ch5
The Finsen Laboratory, Dept. 37.35, Rigshospitalet/Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), the University of Copenhagen, Ole Maaloes Vej 5, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
- Published Online: 24 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 6 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527329915
Online ISBN: 9783527649327
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!