7. Environment-Friendly “Green” Resins and Advanced Green Composites
- Juan P. Hinestroza and
- Anil N. Netravali
Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Cellulose Based Composites: Cellulose Based Composites
How to Cite
Huang, X. and Netravali, A. N. (2014) Environment-Friendly “Green” Resins and Advanced Green Composites, in Cellulose Based Composites: Cellulose Based Composites (eds J. P. Hinestroza and A. N. Netravali), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527649440.ch7
Cornell University, Department of Fiber Science & Apparel Design, 242 MVR Hall, 37 Forest Home Drive, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2014
Print ISBN: 9783527327195
Online ISBN: 9783527649440
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!