2. History and Drivers of Sustainability in the Chemical Industry
- Prof. Genserik L. L. Reniers3,4,
- Prof. Kenneth Sörensen5 and
- Prof. Karl Vrancken6,7,8
Published Online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Management Principles of Sustainable Industrial Chemistry: Theories, Concepts and Industrial Examples for Achieving Sustainable Chemical Products and Processes from a Non-Technological Viewpoint
How to Cite
Tanzil, D. and Schuster, D. (2013) History and Drivers of Sustainability in the Chemical Industry, in Management Principles of Sustainable Industrial Chemistry: Theories, Concepts and Industrial Examples for Achieving Sustainable Chemical Products and Processes from a Non-Technological Viewpoint (eds G. L. L. Reniers, K. Sörensen and K. Vrancken), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527649488.ch2
Universiteit Antwerpen, City Campus, Office B-434, Prinsstraat 13, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Univsersity of Antwerp, Antwerp Research Group on Safety and Security ARGoSS, Chemistry Lab, City Campus, Koningstraat 8, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
University of Antwerp, Operation Research Group ANT/OR, Prinsstraat 13, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
University of Antwerp, Dept. Bio-Engineering, Boeretang 200, 2400 Mol, Belgium
Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO), Boeretang 200, 2400 Mol, Belgium
University of Antwerp, Department Bio-Engineering, Groenenborgerlaan 171, 2020 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Published Online: 13 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 20 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527330997
Online ISBN: 9783527649488
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!